Friday, October 29, 2010

New Art Blog

Hey everyone, Thought I'd let you know I have another blog that talks about my journey as an artist if you're interested feel free to check it out abovethelonggrass.blogspot.com.  I'm currently working on my seventh painting in a series called "My Afghanistan".  I hope to get up the guts to show my work when its finished and learn more about getting my work out there. 

Quick Update: Nate and I are still chugging away here in Fort Collins.  We have begun dreaming again, mostly in big ways.  We're attempting to continue to focus on the present and wait patiently for what's next.  Our church here is going through a lot of transition and so we look forward to supporting them as much as we can.  We'll continue to keep you guys updated... missing you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment